Wednesday, June 10, 2009

8 Weeks

Sorry I missed week 7, but was not much to tell. I felt great and started to take my brace off more and more. Was throwing my son around and doing yard work. My family continues to yell at me for doing to much, but I feel fine and believe a lot of the healing process is what is in your head.

I was right...O'Yeah!!

Just got back from my 8 week appointment and all is well. I had x-rays done and the fusion has taken very well. Still restricted to 30lb lifting max, and still can't golf or anything like that, but overall I am very pleased. My hip is not an issue at all anymore. The pain and numbness still come and go, but because this has been going on for so long, the doc says it may be almost a year before the nerves completely heal. That's fine, it already feels better on the bad days now, than it did on the good days before.

Best of all.

NO MORE NECK BRACE!!!!!!!!!!!